Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Best Ashwagandha Root Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the noteworthy Ashwagandha Root Manufacturers in India. Since ancient times, Ashwagandha has been a miraculous herb, recognized for its rich properties, distinctive aroma and endless benefits. Also known as Indian Ginseng or Winter Cherry, Ashwagandha Root is a non-toxic herb that manages stress, anxiety, diabetes and depression. It is available in multiple grades and forms for Food, Dietary Supplements, Beverages, and Pharmaceuticals for serving different purposes.
Natural Ashwagandha Root gets processed into different forms at our in-house facility under a well-defined and maintained manufacturing unit that helps us keep quality, purity and effectiveness intact and conform to the quality and industry norms. Our experts pay strict watch on the process of extracting, processing, and testing the packaging, which supports our efforts to meet your bulk orders of Ashwagandha Roots.
Botanical Name: Withania somnifera
Benefits Of Ashwagandha Roots:
- It is perhaps the best for stress-relieving properties and significantly balances anxiety and depression.
- Pure Ashwagandha Root has properties that target the blood sugar level and effectively control diabetes.
- It has excellent efficiency that strengthens muscles and further leads to better health.
- For centuries, it has been used for improving arousal, lubrication and other sexual functions in women.
- Being recognized for promoting men's reproductive health, Ashwagandha Roots work effectively to increase testosterone levels in males.
- Ashwagandha Root is as good for hair as it is for the skin.
- It reduces hair fall, strengthen hair and keep your scalp nourished.
- Effectively control scalp irritation and reverses premature greying of hair.
- Dried Ashwagandha Roots are considered miraculous for skin, which keeps acne, acne scars and blemishes away.
- Balance your body and boost your immune system.
- Reduces oil secretion, promote hydration and minimize the signs of ageing.
- Organic Ashwagandha Root proves to show effective results in promoting good heart health.
- It has components that sharpen focus and memory and boost brain functioning while reducing mental health conditions.
Uses Of Ashwagandha Root:
- Skin Care Items
- Modern Medicines
- Hair Care Products
- Dietary Supplements
- Ayurvedic Medicines
- Healthy Drinks/Beverages
Head Now To Buy Ashwagandha Root In Bulk At Wholesale Rates!
Our expertise is our biggest strength that helps us understand the commercial and industrial requirements of different industries and meet bulk orders accordingly. We do not compromise quality and promise to deliver you the best. We are now reputed among the Withania Somnifera Roots Suppliers and Exporters from India. You can drop your direct enquiry or call us to discuss more. Our experts would be happy to help.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Ashwagandha Root Manufacturers in India that extract Ashwagandha Root from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Ashwagandha Root that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Ashwagandha Root properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Ashwagandha Root is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Ashwagandha Root before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Ashwagandha Root while using it. If you use Undiluted Ashwagandha Root, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Ashwagandha Root to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Ashwagandha Root, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Ashwagandha Root that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Ashwagandha Root and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2023 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd.