Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
- Niaouli Oil
Noteworthy Niaouli Oil Manufacturers
Being a well-established organization, Silverline Chemicals is reckoned among reputable Niaouli Oil Manufacturers in India. Niaouli Oil is an evergreen essential oil, appreciated for its properties like analgesic, antiseptic, balsamic, decongestant, stimulant, anti-rheumatic, insecticide and more. The oil is obtained through the steam distillation process from fresh leaves & tender twigs of the Niaouli tree botanically called Melaleuca Viridiflora. Natural Niaouli Oil has a pleasant and uplifting camphorous and earthy fragrance that can calm the senses and ensure mental and emotional wellness.
We have modern machinery inbuilt in the facility that helps us keep up with the quality standards and provide Organic Niaouli Oil in different grades to different industries. We offer unadulterated quality to Food, Cosmetic, Personal Care and Pharmaceuticals.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Viridiflora
Benefits Of Niaouli Oil:
- Thanks to its pain-relieving property, Pure Niaouli Oil is an analgesic that eliminates pain because of numbness in the nerves, toothache, headache, joint pain, muscle pain and more.
- It stimulates blood and lymph circulation, prevent uric acid accumulation and alleviates arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
- Organic Niaouli Oil keeps bacteria and infection away from the affected part of the skin and speeds up the healing.
- Because of its expectorant and decongestant properties, Natural Niaouli Oil effectively cures fever and respiratory problems.
- It works like wonder on the skin and effectively lessens the scars, pimple marks and pox on the skin while speeding up the development of new skin cells and tissues.
- The oil also has properties that can kill worms and insects.
- It can remove foul fragrances from rooms and is used in sprays, washing floors and cleaning bathrooms.
Uses Of Niaouli Oils:
- Used as insecticides to kill insects and keep them away.
- Niaouli Essential Oil possesses healing properties that help in meditation by stimulating and reviving senses to uplift mood and emotional spirits and is used widely in aromatherapies.
- Used as a significant ingredient in making cosmetic products like lotions, creams, serums, face packs etc.
- It has high usage in making oral care products like toothpaste and mouthwashes due to its anti-bacterial, disinfectant and antiseptic properties.
- Niaouli Oil is used effectively in traditional and modern medicines for whooping cough, bronchitis, common cold, fever and flu, sore throat and many other health concerns.
Why Us To Buy Niaouli Oil Online?
Whether you want Niaouli Oil, Mint Products or Essential Oils, we, one of the top-tier Pure Niaouli Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India, is the one you can have faith in without a doubt. Our resources and manufacturing capabilities help us understand customer demands and meet bulk orders within a promised time frame. Call our executives to enquire more.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Niaouli Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Niaouli Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Niaouli Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Niaouli Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Niaouli Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Niaouli Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Niaouli Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Niaouli Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Niaouli Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Niaouli Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Niaouli Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Niaouli Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.