Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Acknowledged Orange Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals – one of the paramount Orange Oil Manufacturers in India, offers Orange Essential Oils in different grades and packaging. Derived from the peels of orange via steam distillation process, Orange Oil is known for possessing mood uplifting scent and sweet flavour. It has a significant role in making skincare products because of its ability to reduce signs of ageing and promote radiance, smoothness and moisture in the skin.
With our commitment to client satisfaction, we go beyond the conventional boundaries to provide 100% Organic Orange Oil. We value customer satisfaction and keep the quality, purity and natural characteristics of our offered Pure Orange Essential Oil intact. Our products are free from chemicals or any artificial compounds. Moreover, we check them precisely to ensure you get no chance to complain.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Benefits Of Orange Oil:
- Organic Orange Oils supports healthy collagen production and help wounds heal faster.
- For thousands of years, Orange Oil has been used in Ayurvedic medicines for curing several health ailments.
- Thanks to the pleasant scent, this oil uplifts the mood while calming the senses.
- Besides being beneficial for health, Pure Orange Oil is no less of a boon for your skin.
- It cures acne, acne scars, and blemishes and reduces signs of ageing and wrinkles.
- It has been used traditionally in massage to relieve stress and abdominal pain by increasing blood flow.
- Kill bacteria in the mouth and is considered best for oral or dental health.
- Packed with antioxidants and anti-ageing properties, Natural Orange Oil helps tighten pores, regulate sebum levels and improve overall skin texture.
- Rich in citric acid and has a refreshing aroma that can uplift the surroundings.
- It is a better and safer choice than synthetic fragrances for laundries.
- Natural Orange Essential Oil promotes pleasant thinking and might help you heal depression.
- Organic Orange Oil cures a cold, cough, common congestion due to common cold in the chest.
- It also boosts the digestive system and helps you get rid of constipation.
Uses Of Orange Oil:
- Cleaning: Due to its incredible aroma and antibacterial and disinfectant properties, Orange Oil is added vastly to the cleaners, sprays and more.
- Bathing: The fragrance of orange is uplifting and soothing and can reduce stress and depression while elevating your mood. Hence, it is used for making bath products like soaps, body washes, body lotions etc.
- Massaging: Orange Essential Oil has been used for a long in aromatherapies for its relaxing properties.
- Skincare: The oil has several properties that effectively remove the negative effects of free radicals while promoting healthy and radiant skin. It is, therefore, used in making various skin products like creams, serums, lotions and more.
From food to flavoring, Orange Oil has a crucial role in almost all industries. Being counted among top-notch Orange Oil Manufacturers, we extract essential oils according to industry standards.
Where To Buy Orange Oils In Bulk?
Whether you want Orange Oil for commercial or industrial applications, we are the one-stop to reach. If you are looking for one of the trusted Orange Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India, we provide the best assistance possible that help us stay ahead of the curve. For expert assistance, get in touch with us now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Orange Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Orange Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Orange Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Orange Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Orange Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Orange Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Orange Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Orange Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Orange Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Orange Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Orange Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Orange Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.