Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Foremost Linseed Oil Manufacturers
Your search for one of the noted Linseed Oil Manufacturers in India will be satisfied with Silverline Chemicals. Being extracted from the ground and pressed flax seeds, Linseed Oil, also named Flaxseed Oil, possesses endless health, skin and hair benefits. The concentration of omega-3 fatty acids in the oil makes it healthy for supporting cardiovascular, immune and respiratory health. Due to the health characteristics that this Linseed Essential Oil possesses, it is used in bulk for Pharmaceuticals, Food, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Home Care and Aromatherapies.
Pure Flaxseed Oil is unadulterated and comes in safe and standard packaging. Our experts supervise processing, testing and packaging to ensure that clients get uncompromised quality at wholesale rates.
Botanical Name: Linum usitatissimum
Potential Benefits Of Linseed Oil:
- Organic Linseed Oil has good health healing properties that prevent the growth of cancer cells and ensure the good health of your heart.
- Effective in treating constipation and diarrhoea and keeping your overall health in check.
- Processed Linseed Oil can reduce inflammation and is beneficial for several skin problems.
- Thanks to the laxative properties in Organic Linseed Oil, it effectively promotes gut health and aids in healthy weight loss.
- Moreover, it can reduce menopause symptoms and keep you in good health.
- Linseed Oils add to your bones health and cure several conditions like a sore throat, cough and cold.
Different Uses Of Linseed Oil In Different Industries:
- Pharmaceutical: It is used for making medicines that are made for targeting muscle pain and acute joint pain.
- Food: Natural Linseed Oil also comes in edible grade that can be used for making dietary supplements and for enhancing the flavour, fragrance, nutrient value, effectiveness and characteristics of different recipes.
- Skincare: It has properties that keep your skin hydrated and nourished while improving barrier functions and reducing sensitivity.
- Hair Care: Due to the presence of Vitamin E in Linseed Oil, it helps treat hair loss while stimulating new hair growth. It is used for making hair oil, shampoos, hair masks, serums and more such products.
- To be safe, it is recommended to take expert advice before using it.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor before indulging it in their life.
Where To Buy Linseed Oil Online?
We’ve got you covered. Our name is highly acknowledged among Organic Linseed Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India. Being the masters of the trade, we incorporate exceptional resources to manufacture Essential Oils and meet your bulk orders within a promised time frame. Dial our number for a quick discussion with our executives.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Linseed Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Linseed Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Linseed Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Linseed Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Linseed Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Linseed Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Linseed Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Linseed Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Linseed Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Linseed Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Linseed Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Linseed Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2023 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd. Website Designing Company India.