Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Trusted Jojoba Oil Manufacturers
Looking for one of the trustworthy Jojoba Oil Manufacturers in India? Silverline Chemicals have got you covered. Jojoba Oil is so in rage in the skincare and cosmetic industry. Obtained by cold-pressing the seeds of Simmondsia Chinensis plant, Jojoba Oil possesses qualities and pleasant aroma that makes it reliable for Cosmetic, Personal Care, Food, Pharmaceuticals, Dietary Supplements and Food industries. The oil has bright and golden colours depending on its processing and is highly pure, stable, non-toxic and safe for multiple applications.
Our manufacturing unit has all the advanced machinery and other resources that add to our overall process and help us maintain hygiene and quality standards of our offered Jojoba Seeds Oil. We thoroughly handle everything with extreme care and attention to detail, which helps us ensure the flawlessness and effectiveness of our Essential Oil. Furthermore, we stick to the customer satisfaction policy and check the Jojoba Essential Oil authenticity on multiple grounds before dispatching it further.
Botanical Name: Simmondsia Chinensis
- Vitamin E
- Behenic Acid
- Erucic acid
- Palmitoleic Acid
- Oleic acid
- Gadoleic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Vitamin B Complex
Benefits Of Jojoba Oil:
- Simmondsia Chinensis Oil or Jojoba Oil is rich in vitamin E, which make it capable of fighting free radicals and ensuring healthy and radiant skin.
- It helps skin seal the moisture and work as a protective barrier, which makes it a significant ingredient in various skin care products like face oils, face serums, creams, and moisturizers.
- Moreover, thanks to their cleansing properties, it also used in making cleansers that eliminate impurities, lift away makeup and rejuvenate skin.
- Organic Jojoba Oil minimizes fine lines and promotes skin suppleness, and is a crucial part of the skincare regimen.
- Being rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, Jojoba Oil kills bacteria and prevents acne and other bacterial infection.
- Jojoba Oil is a magical oil that protects the skin from the stress caused due to exposure to toxins and pollutants.
- It controls sebum protection produced by sebaceous glands that prevent the skin from looking oily and dull.
- Pure Jojoba Oil is ideal body massage oil with skin-nourishing properties that restore and relaxes the body and mind.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and signs of ageing and minimize the scars.
- Organic Jojoba Oil can fight cold sores.
- It conditioned hair, eliminates dandruff and promotes hair thickness and growth.
- Lip Balms
- Hair Masks
- Hair Serums
- Face Masks
- Face Serums
- Cleansing Products
- Makeup Remover
- Sunburn Soother
Where To Reach To Buy Jojoba Oil?
So, the next time you want premium quality Natural Jojoba Oil and on-time delivery with excellent customer support, we, one of the best Pure Jojoba Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India, is the destination you should head to. We can fulfill your bulk orders without compromising quality. We make sure our products comply with industry norms and give customers value for money. For more enquiries, call our experts now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Jojoba Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Jojoba Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Jojoba Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Jojoba Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Jojoba Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Jojoba Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Jojoba Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Jojoba Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Jojoba Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Jojoba Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Jojoba Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Jojoba Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2023 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd.