Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
- Bergamot Oil
Trustworthy Bergamot Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the best Bergamot Oil Manufacturers in India. Bergamot Oil is a cold-pressed powerful essential oil extracted from the rind of a Bergamot Orange Fruit. It has a pleasant sweet smell like orange peel and is used commonly in varied fragrance and flavour industries. Apart from that, Bergamot Oil is also used widely in the personal care, cosmetic and pharmaceutical sectors for its qualities, nutrients and other properties that can benefit you at large.
With our rich manufacturing expertise, we understand industry standards and put in the best efforts possible to comply with them. We take the responsibility of keeping quality and hygiene standards intact at all stages to bring forth uncompromised quality Natural Bergamot Oil at wholesale rates. Client satisfaction is our paramount focus, and we go beyond the conventional boundaries to attain it with our Bergamot Oil.
Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
Benefits Of Bergamot Oils:
- Keep the stress away.
- Relieve common headaches and body pain.
- Bergamot Essential Oil has the properties to heal an upset stomach.
- Ensure a better digestive system.
- Build a healthy immune system, fight infections and promote good health, which makes one healthy and fit.
- Open up the congested chest and take good care of your respiratory health.
- Have the ability to soothe and treat all scalp related problems.
- Loaded with skin purifying properties.
- Used in aromatherapies for calming and soothing effects for boosting mood.
How To Use Bergamot Oil?
- Always dilute it with a carrier oil to ensure better and safe applications, especially on the skin.
Uses Of Bergamot Oil:
- Aromatherapies: Bergamot Essential Oil posses healing, soothing properties that makes them useful for aromatherapies.
- Skincare Products: Pure Bergamot Oil is the most significant ingredient in various skincare products for curing acne and removing blackheads.
- Hair Care Products: It is used in shampoo, serums and hair masks for adding shine to dull hair and curing breakage and frizz.
- Pharmaceuticals: The use of Organic Bergamot Oil is familiar in making modern and Ayurvedic medicines because of their curing ability.
- Fragrance Industry: The oil is also used to add aroma to perfumes, scented candles, soaps and so forth.
- Keep away from the children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Consult experts before using, especially pregnant and nursing women.
Where To Find Bergamot Oil Online?
If you want Natural Bergamot Oil, we are the one-stop where your search for one of the reliable Pure Bergamot Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India will finish. You can find uncompromised quality packed in standard and customized packaging to cater to the requirements of different industries. Dial our number to initiate a quick discussion with our experts.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Bergamot Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Bergamot Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Bergamot Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Bergamot Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Bergamot Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Bergamot Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Bergamot Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Bergamot Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Bergamot Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Bergamot Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Bergamot Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Bergamot Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.