Mentha Spearmint Oil
Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Trustworthy Mentha Spearmint Oil Manufacturers
Being one of the noted Mentha Spearmint Oil Manufacturers in India, Silverline Chemicals has come a long way and ensure that you get exceptional quality for your commercial and industrial applications. It is derived from Mentha spicata, an aromatic herb of the mint family (Lamiaceae). Thanks to the penetrating odour and minty and slight fruit aroma, Mentha Spearmint Oil is used extensively for culinary purposes, and it is also used for flavouring toothpaste, confectionery items, candies, beverages, candles, sweets, salads and soups.
Processed under strict vigilance using modern machinery at our in-house facility, Mentha Spicata Oils is safe for multiple applications and is available in different packaging. Furthermore, we keep fingers on the industry standards to provide matchless quality of Spearmint Oil that complies with defined quality norms. Mentha Essential Spearmint Oil is recognized for antispasmodic, antiseptic, carminative, and restorative characteristics.
Botanical Name: Mentha spicata
Constituents Of Mentha Spearmint Oil:
- Carvone: It exhibits Relaxant, Expectorant, Carminative and Diuretic activity.
- Limonene: Known for adding an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
- 1, 8-cineole: Responsible for Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, antispasmodic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- β-Myrcene: It exhibit Sedative, Antibiotic, Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic activities.
Advantages Of Mentha Spearmint Oil:
- Mentha Spearmint Oil can improve concentration, memory power and thinking skills.
- Reduce headache and is effective for treating migraine and nervous strain.
- Has a soothing aroma that can relieve stress, fatigue and headaches.
- Proven to treat respiratory tracts and ease symptoms of asthma.
- It can uplift mood and stimulation.
- Effectively woe off digestive issues such as constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence etc.
Uses Of Pure Mentha Spearmint Oil:
- Used as a topical solution and is used widely for making skincare products like massage oils, creams, lotions etc.
- Organic Mentha Spearmint Oil also has demand in making bath products for extra relaxation and pain relief.
- It can be taken orally and through inhalation for quick relief from several health ailments.
- It eases the muscles and helps treat different physical conditions.
Application Areas Of Mentha Spearmint Oil:
- Personal Care Products
One-Stop To Buy Organic Mentha Spearmint Oil
Being paramount among Pure Spearmint Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India, we don’t compromise quality and assure prompt delivery in all possible circumstances. If you want to incorporate it into your process, we can provide a bulk range without compromising quality. Get in touch with our experts to take the discussion ahead.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Mentha Spearmint Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Mentha Spearmint Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Mentha Spearmint Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Mentha Spearmint Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Mentha Spearmint Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Mentha Spearmint Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Mentha Spearmint Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Mentha Spearmint Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Mentha Spearmint Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Mentha Spearmint Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Mentha Spearmint Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Mentha Spearmint Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.