Pomegranate Seed Oil
Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Preeminent Pomegranate Seed Oil Manufacturers
Because of our rich manufacturing expertise, Silverline Chemicals have now reputable among the Pomegranate Seed Oil Manufacturers in India. Extracted from the seeds of the Pomegranate fruit, also called The Fruit of Life and Nature’s Power Fruit, Organic Pomegranate Oil is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, potassium, nourishing, and restorative properties that work miraculously on the skin. For centuries, it has been used in various industries, including Food, Cosmetic, Personal Care, Dietary Supplements and Pharmaceuticals.
We have a modern manufacturing facility equipped with advanced resources that help us cater to bulk commercial and industrial needs of different clients conforming to defined industry standards. Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil is free from additives or chemicals and appreciated for containing natural properties, purity and effectiveness. Throughout the process, we focus on ensuring quality standards and customer satisfaction.
Botanical Name: Punica granatum
Constituents Of Pomegranate Seed Oil:
- Punicic Acid
- Oleic Acid
- Linoleic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Benefits Of Pomegranate Seed Oil:
- Packed with anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and restorative properties.
- Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil reaches and clears out pores and minimizes acne and acne scars.
- It hydrates skin without making it oily, which keeps flakiness and dry cracking away.
- Natural Pomegranate Seed Oil is also useful for diminishing dandruff without making the scalp greasy.
- It promotes natural hair growth and helps you get long and shiny hair.
- It brightens scars and minimizes the signs of ageing and wrinkles.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil can level up your daily sun and pollution protection and adds an edge to your SPF.
- It helps you get firmer and bouncier skin and makes it healthy and radiant.
- Being loaded with a significant amount of vitamin c, Pomegranate Seed Oil can boost your immune system.
- Moreover, it can reduce bad cholesterol and improve heart health.
- Pomegranate Seed Essential Oil has a fresh fragrance and is safe to be used in aromatherapies and diffusers.
- Pomegranate Essential Oil can reduce swelling while eliminating headaches, joint pains, and arthritis pain, among others.
Uses Of Pomegranate Seed Oil:
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Personal Care
Where To Reach To Buy Pomegranate Seed Oil In Bulk?
We are now acknowledged among the Pure Pomegranate Seed Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India. With our manufacturing expertise, we have the capabilities to cater to your bulk orders without compromising quality. If you need assistance from industry experts, go nowhere and head straight to us. Call now to discuss further.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Pomegranate Seed Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Pomegranate Seed Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Pomegranate Seed Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Pomegranate Seed Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Pomegranate Seed Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Pomegranate Seed Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Pomegranate Seed Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Pomegranate Seed Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Pomegranate Seed Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Pomegranate Seed Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Pomegranate Seed Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Pomegranate Seed Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.