Fennel Seed Oil
Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Foremost Fennel Seed Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals – one of the remarkable Fennel Seed Oil Manufacturers in India has a commendable range of essential and natural oils available to meet the distinct requirements of Food, Cosmetic, Personal Care, and Pharmaceuticals. Fennel Seed Oil consists of antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, anti-parasitic, and anti-diabetes properties that boost metabolism, cure digestive disorders, promotes good health, and ensure better skin and hair health.
We have a well-equipped manufacturing unit with modern machinery to keep the quality, hygiene, purity, and effectiveness of our Organic Fennel Seed Oil maintained. This colourless to pale yellow oil extracted from the crushed fennel seeds using steam distillation process has a thin consistency, spicy smell, and several properties that make it practical for varied purposes. We keep up with the industry norms and go beyond boundaries to satisfy different clients.
Botanical Name: Foeniculum Vulgare
- Anisic aldehyde
- Methyl chavicol
Benefits Of Fennel Seed Oil:
- Being packed with antioxidants and nutrients, Organic Fennel Seed Oil promotes better hair growth more effectively.
- Moreover, it contains elements that keep the scalp hydrated and hair moisturized while keeping dryness and frizziness away, which makes hair management easier.
- It deeply cleanses the scalp and helps you cure common hair problems like dandruff and eczema.
- It tones, soothes and cleanses the skin and adds life to it.
- Good for curing puffy eyes and helping skin look healthier and happier.
- Pure Fennel Seed Oil is undeniably incredible for keeping skincare issues at bay.
- Considered highly effective for oily and acne-prone skin and ensure clean and healthy skin.
- Packed with high nutrients, vitamins and minerals, Natural Fennel Seed Oil benefits heart health by balancing cholesterol levels.
- It has appetite surpassing characteristics that aid in weight loss and managing healthy body weight.
- Have cancer-fighting properties that protect one against chronic health diseases.
- It significantly relieves hot flashes, vaginal itching and other menopausal symptoms.
- It acts as a carminative and relieve indigestion abdomen pain and smoothen bowel moment.
- Diffusing Fennel Seed Essential Oil can add a sense of calmness, promote healing and encourage a productive day.
Uses Of Fennel Seed Oil:
- Used widely in the food industry for adding savory and intense flavor to a variety of dishes, sauces and health beverages.
- Used for making medicines in pharmaceuticals for their proficiency to ward off conditions like bloating, indigestion, liver problems and respiratory tracts.
- Used in skin care products like lotions, creams, moisturizers, serums, face packs and more for their ability to deal with distinct skincare issues.
- Used in shampoo, oils, conditioners, serums and other hair care products for promoting hair growth and ensuring deep scalp cleansing.
Buy Fennel Seed Oil Online In Bulk With Us!
We can cater to bulk Fennel Oil orders without leaving you disappointed. So, if you are searching for one of the trusted Pure Fennel Seed Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India, we’ve got you. To begin a direct communication with our executives, call us now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Fennel Seed Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Fennel Seed Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Fennel Seed Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Fennel Seed Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Fennel Seed Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Fennel Seed Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Fennel Seed Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Fennel Seed Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Fennel Seed Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Fennel Seed Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Fennel Seed Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Fennel Seed Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2023 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd.