Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Leading Lime Oil Manufacturers
If you are searching for one of the eminent Lime Oil Manufacturers in India, Silverline Chemicals is the one-stop for you to be. Famous for its distinct flavour and pleasant aroma, Lime Oil comes from the rind of natural limes. Organic Lime Oil has antiseptic, febrifuge, restorative, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, astringent, and bactericidal properties. Extracted by cold compression from the peels of Citrus aurantifolia fruits at our in-house manufacturing unit, Lemon Oil has hair, skin and health benefits and other commercial and industrial applications.
We have cutting-edge tools and modern resources in our facility to keep hygiene and industry standards intact. We maintain quality standards throughout the process to ensure clients will get Organic Lime Oil with natural properties, effectiveness and prolonged shelf life. Furthermore, we safely pack them for protection against contaminants.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
- Geranyl acetate, etc.
Benefits Of Lime Oil:
- Have antiseptic properties that effectively heal infections and prevent them from growing and spreading further.
- It is safe and suitable for skin and wounds and promotes healthy healing.
- Lime Essential Oil is used to cure viral infections, common cold, cough, flu, measles and other ailments.
- Organic Lime Oil relieves toothache and strengthens gums grips.
- It can activate the secretion of digestive juices and increase appetite and hunger.
- Lime Oil contains a good bactericide that makes it suitable for treating bacterial infections in the colon, stomach, urinary tract, ears, eyes and wounds.
- Being potentially ant allergic, anti-microbial, and antiseptic and anti-tussive, it speeds up the recovery from common fever and relieves many common symptoms (only if used as advised).
- Lime Essential Oil has the ability to purify and clean and is considered the most effective essential oil of all times.
- When used topically, Lime Oil can treat skin infections and diseases.
- Moreover, it has a significant role in promoting oral health.
- Keep away from children.
- Pregnant and nursing women should use only after consulting with their doctor.
- Keep it away from the eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Personal Care
- Household Care
Buy Pure Lime Oil Online Here!
Whether you want Natural Lime Oil or any other Essential Oil, we are undeniably the one you can keep faith in without thinking twice. We stay ahead of the competition by strictly following quality and industry standards. Are you still looking for Pure Lime Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India? We are here to meet your bulk orders without compromising quality. Get connected with our experts now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Lime Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Lime Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Lime Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Lime Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Lime Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Lime Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Lime Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Lime Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Lime Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Lime Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Lime Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Lime Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2023 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd. Website Designing Company India.