Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Highly Reputed Hazelnut Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals – one of the highly determined Hazelnut Oil Manufacturers in India offers 100% natural oils in different grades. Extracted from the Hazelnut using the cold-pressed extraction method, Hazelnut Oil is a light yellow liquid that can be easily absorbed by the skin and is used widely in making skincare, hair care and health care products. Being packed with vitamins, essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, folate, calcium, and other nutrients, Organic Hazelnut Oil is available in different grades to meet distinct requirements.
The Pure Hazelnut Oil is hygienically processed at our in-house manufacturing unit using sophisticated tools and technologies that help us keep its effectiveness, purity and natural characteristics intact. We also pack them conventionally following industry standards to ensure better safety during transit. You can rely on the quality of our Natural Hazelnut Oil that we bring to you, as we make sure it conforms to industry norms.
Botanical Name: Corylus Avellana
- Fatty acids
- Vitamin C, E, A
- Linoleic acid
Benefits Of Hazelnut Oil:
- Being loaded with flavonoids, Pure Hazelnut Oil has antibacterial attributes that aid in healing scars left behind by shrinking pores.
- This oil act as a natural sunscreen and aid in protecting it from the harmful effects of UV rays.
- It is packed with vitamin E & healthy fats that keep the skin nourished, moisturized and hydrated to maintain smoothness, softness and nourishment.
- Help dry-oily skin, remove bacteria and help reduce fine lines while ensuring healthy and glowing skin.
- Make hair grow stronger and longer while minimizing the problem of hair fall.
- Natural Hazelnut Oil is considered safe and effective for coloured or dyed hair.
- Thanks to the vitamin E and other properties present in the oil, it works miraculously on frizzy and damaged hair and helps repair them.
- Say goodbye to split ends with healthy Hazelnut Oil.
- Hazelnut Essential Oil promotes emotional wellness.
- It is considered the safest and most stable essential oil that benefits you with its nourishing and restorative properties.
- Packed with nutrients and antioxidants that promote good health.
- It's a healthy choice for the heart that keeps cholesterol levels balanced.
- Balance blood sugar levels and maintain overall health.
Uses Of Hazelnut Oil:
- Used to make cookies, cakes and baked goods.
- Used to make skin creams, lotions, sunscreens, face serums etc.
- Used to add to shampoo, hair oils and hair masks.
- Used in massage creams and aromatherapies.
- Used in pharmaceuticals as a significant ingredient in various medicines.
Hazelnut Oil At Budget-Friendly Rates!
Being devoted to customer satisfaction has helped our company gain acknowledgement among top-tier Hazelnut Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India. We are resourceful enough to cater to your bulk orders with no delays. To discuss more related to our products and their respective prices, give us a call now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Hazelnut Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Hazelnut Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Hazelnut Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Hazelnut Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Hazelnut Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Hazelnut Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Hazelnut Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Hazelnut Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Hazelnut Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Hazelnut Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Hazelnut Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Hazelnut Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.