Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Paramount Sodium Nitrate Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals - leading Sodium Nitrate Manufacturers in India is the one you can count for a comprehensive and qualitative range of essential oils, mint products and herbal extracts. Sodium Nitrate is a salt that has long been used in the food industry to keep food items, including bacon, ham and smoked fish, preserved. Derived and processed by industry experts at the in-house facility under careful watchfulness, Sodium Nitrate is safe to use as directed.
While processing, we use modern machinery and advanced tools to keep up with the hygiene and quality standards. We take the extra load to maintain quality and ensure maximum possible client satisfaction. Besides safe processing, we also pay attention to safety and keep Sodium Nitrate packed in standard packages to meet different orders accordingly.
Key Points About Sodium Nitrate:
- NaNO3 or Sodium Nitrate creates a distinct flavor and control lipid oxidation.
- Sodium Nitrate acts as an antimicrobial.
- Help to keep food items preserved for a long.
- Used in farming or the agriculture industry to ensure plant growth.
- Used to increase nitrate levels in the water and promote bacterial growth.
- Sodium Nitrate has its application in dental care products where it helps treat dentine hypersensitivity.
- It’s a colorless and odorless crystalline compound.
- Available in industry-grade, technical-grade, food-grade and more.
- Being accurately composite, Sodium Nitrate Powders have excellent stability and longer shelf life.
- Used vastly for making fertilizers.
- Dietary Supplements
- Dental Care Products
- Chemical Industry
- An excess amount can be bad for health.
- Advised to be used only as directed by experts or under their supervision.
Where Should You Head To Get Sodium Nitrate In Bulk?
If you want Sodium Nitrate for commercial or industrial purposes in bulk quantity, we’d be happy to satisfy your requirements with our consistent supply. Being appreciated among top-notch Pure Sodium Nitrate Suppliers and Exporters from India, we offer quality products that comply with industry norms at wholesale rates possible. Drop your direct enquiry or dial our number to discuss more.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Sodium Nitrate Manufacturers in India that extract Sodium Nitrate from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Sodium Nitrate that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Sodium Nitrate properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Sodium Nitrate is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Sodium Nitrate before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Sodium Nitrate while using it. If you use Undiluted Sodium Nitrate, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Sodium Nitrate to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Sodium Nitrate, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Sodium Nitrate that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Sodium Nitrate and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2023 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd.