Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Trusted Camphor Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the rapidly growing Camphor Manufacturers in India. With our commitment to offering high-quality and pure Camphor that touches your senses and transform lives for good, we bring high-quality camphor, mint products and essential oils. Made by distilling the bark and wood of the camphor tree, Pure Camphor has excellent medicinal properties. It is a combustible, translucent white solid with a strong aroma and sour taste that makes its way to make multiple products like balms, rubs, and liniments.
Our manufacturing facility is equipped with modern infrastructure that helps us comply with industry norms. We take clients feedback seriously and incorporate it to improve product quality and our after-sale services. Besides following ethical manufacturing practices, we pack our products using standardized packaging to keep hygiene and quality intact.
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum camphora
Benefits Of Camphor:
- Act as a counter-irritant and is used topically for relieving pain and swelling.
- When used as topical itch relieving gel, it can help ward off rashes and redness due to itching.
- Have the anti-bacterial properties that make Organic Camphor effective in curing nail fungus.
- Relive pain and inflammation while managing the eczema symptoms.
- Stimulates the digestive system and is considered best for curing digestive ailments.
- Have anti-inflammatory properties and is used widely in making Ayurvedic and modern medicines.
- Thanks to the intense aroma, Camphor acts as a decongestant and cures common cold and cough.
- It is also used to keep ants away.
- Help pacify the burn or acne scars.
- Have extensive uses from, medicinal, food to aromatherapies.
- Expels the mucus from the lungs and helps ease breathing.
- Cure itchy scalp, dandruff and lice infestation.
Do not use camphor on broken, cracked or damaged skin. Also, it is highly recommended to consume and use camphor under supervision.
- Personal Care
- Home Care Products
Where To Buy Camphor Online?
The demand for Thymol Crystals and Camphor in today market is rising, and if you have bulk orders, we can be trusted. We understand the timely delivery of Pure Camphor is significant to satisfy clients at large. Hence, we, one of the highlighted Natural Camphor Suppliers and Exporters from India, won’t disappoint you with it. Please don’t hesitate to call and get assistance from our experts.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Camphor Manufacturers in India that extract Camphor from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Camphor that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Camphor properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Camphor is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Camphor before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Camphor while using it. If you use Undiluted Camphor, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Camphor to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Camphor, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Camphor that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Camphor and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.