Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Leading Menthol Melted Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the noteworthy Menthol Melted Manufacturers in India. Processed from Mentha Arvensis Oil, Menthol Melted USP / BP / EP / JP / Ph.Eur / FCC is safe for medicinal applications for its beneficial qualities. Processed at our in-house facility under hygienic conditions and expert supervision, Menthol Melted is colourless and possesses a strong peppermint aroma and taste.
Highly soluble in Essential Oils, Solvent Ether, Alcohol, Chloroform, and Liquid Paraffins, Menthol Powder Melted provide a cooling and refreshing sensation and is used widely for making a wide range of mouthwashes, confectionary items, toothpaste, food, beverages, chocolates, cosmetic products and personal care products.
Merits Of Our Menthol Melted:
- Extracted from the fresh menthol leaves, Menthol Melted is pure and is appreciated for its blending properties.
- Due to their health properties, these effectively treat cold, cough, common flu, sore throat, inflammation and heartburn and many other health ailments.
- Relive menstrual pain and cramps and have quick relieving properties.
- Provides flavour and freshness and is used widely in food, beverage and other such industries.
- Promote easier breathing and provide temporary relief from nasal congestion.
- Reduce itching, irritation and burning sensation.
- Prevent acne outbreaks and promote clearer skin.
- Clear away dandruff buildup and reduce the number of lice and nits.
- Natural Menthol promotes the hair’s natural lustre and encourages hair growth.
Industries Where Menthol Melted Uses:
- Personal Care
- Oral Care Products
- Dietary Supplements
What Make Us The Best Menthol Melted Manufacturers, Suppliers And Exporters?
We blend our years of experience with modern machinery and advanced technology to bring uncompromised quality Menthol Flakes and Mint Products at competitive market rates. Our experts keep their strict eyes on safe formulation, testing, and packaging to ensure that quality remains pure and free from contaminants. Want to place bulk orders? Searching for one of the reliable Natural Menthol Melted Suppliers and Exporters from India? You have landed on the right page. Call us to take this conversation further.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Menthol Melted Manufacturers in India that extract Menthol Melted from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Menthol Melted that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Menthol Melted properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Menthol Melted is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Menthol Melted before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Menthol Melted while using it. If you use Undiluted Menthol Melted, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Menthol Melted to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Menthol Melted, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Menthol Melted that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Menthol Melted and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.