Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Leading Mint Products Manufacturers In India
Looking for one of the best Mint Products Manufacturers in India? Silverline Chemicals have got you covered. Mint Products are used for foods, confectionery items, oral care products, medicines, cosmetics and personal care products for their health properties. We have the cutting-edge tools in our facility to process, test and pack Mint Products according to the standards defined. We maintain hygiene to ensure the quality, safety and longer shelf life of our products.
Being an aromatic herb native to the eastern Mediterranean, Mint is produced by various species of the mint plant, namely, Mentha. Processed using highly-advanced technology under stern guidance, Pure Mint Product complies with quality norms and has multiple uses and benefits.
Nutritional Value Of Mint:
- Packed with antioxidants, phytonutrients, and antibacterial properties.
- Considered the richest source of iron, potassium and manganese.
- Low in calories and contain a minimal amount of protein.
Unavoidable Uses Of Mint Products:
- Add fresh minty flavour, aroma and high nutritional value to the food items and confectionery products.
- Organic Mint Oil help in making hair care products like Shampoos, Conditioners and Hair Oils.
- Used for making oral hygiene products like Toothpaste and Mouthwashes.
- Flavour teas, juices and other beverages.
- Used in aromatherapies for calming effects that soothes the mind and senses.
- Being loaded with natural health characteristics, Mint Products is used vastly for producing medicines for different treatments.
Clients from any of the industries who are looking for mint products can consider our name. We are one of the best Mint Product Manufacturers, committed to meeting your distinct demands.
Excellent Benefits Of Mint Products:
Their use is not just limited to adding flavour or aroma to the food, but has plenty of other advantages from home to health, which is hard to overlook. Look below to understand its significance.
- The fresh or dried mint leaves are safe for many dishes and infusions.
- Being anti-inflammatory in nature, Mint Products can kick off all stomach woes.
- Thanks to the phosphorus, calcium and vitamins present in Mint Products, these protect body cells and boost immune cells.
- Loaded with a high level of salicylic acid, Mint Products combat acne and blemishes while improving skin texture and glow.
- Mint is undeniably an excellent remedy to cure a common cold and flu.
- Besides killing bacteria in the gums and mouth, it eliminates foul odour and improves overall oral health.
- Lastly, the aroma of Natural Peppermint is so calming and used in aromatherapy for beating stress and calming the mind.
Types Of Mint Products We Offer:
- Menthol Crystals
- Natural Menthol Crystals
- Menthol Bold
- Medium Crystals
- Menthol Melted
- Dementholised Peppermint Oil
- Crystal Levo Menthol
Organic Mint Products At Wholesale Price
We employ the best techniques to ensure that the Mint Products pass various quality tests before getting dispatched to the customers. Being highly acknowledged among highly determined Mint Product Suppliers and Exporters from India, we understand their commercial and industrial demand and have the resources to cater to your bulk orders. Ping your requirements via the website or call to get straightly connected with our team.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Mint Products Manufacturers in India that extract Mint Products from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Mint Products that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Mint Products properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Mint Products is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Mint Products before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Mint Products while using it. If you use Undiluted Mint Products, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Mint Products to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Mint Products, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Mint Products that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Mint Products and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.