Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Trusted Spearmint Oil Manufacturers
Are you searching for one of the trustworthy Spearmint Oil Manufacturers in India? Silverline Chemicals is the name you can count on for premium quality. Extracted from the flowering tops of the Spearmint plant, botanically called Mentha Spicata and is a member of the Lamiaceae plant family, Spearmint Oil is non-irritant and non-toxic oil. It has a pale-yellow to green-yellow colour and a minty flavour and fragrance and is safe for food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and other allied industries. Moreover, to assure that the quality and purity remain unadulterated, we provide organic oils free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives and other irradiated ingredients.
Botanical Name: Mentha Spicata
Composition Of Spearmint Oil:
Applications Of Spearmint Oil:
- Cosmetic: Thanks to the antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, Indian Spearmint Essential Oils are typical in hair and body washes and skin care products. It is safe for delicate skin and ensures better care.
- Aromatherapy: The oil with antispasmodic, restorative, anti-depressant, decongestant and expectorant properties is safer for aromatherapies. It relieves stress, relaxes and rejuvenates the body, mind and senses.
- Medicinal: Lastly, because of their antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, Organic Spearmint Oil can kill several bacteria and is a practical choice for dealing with different health ailments, like nausea, digestive disorders, hiccups, throat aches and more. Nowadays, it is considered a vital component in various medicines.
Uses And Benefits Of Organic Spearmint Oil:
- It is considered highly for occasionally upset stomach and promotes digestion.
- Loaded with energizing and mood uplifting properties that can keep the blues away.
- Pure Spearmint Oil promotes a sense of focus, relieves stress and keeps mood better.
- It contains many properties that kill bacteria, freshen up breath and is considered best for oral care applications.
- Moreover, the oil consists of antiseptic properties that heal wounds and speed up healing.
- The presence of menthol content in Essential Oil makes it a safe choice for providing effective relief from spasmodic coughs, pulling sensations, and aches in the abdominal and intestines.
- It acts as a disinfectant because of being loaded with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties and help one get rid of external and internal infections.
- Due to their decongestant properties, Pure Spearmint Oils treat congestion, asthma, common cold, flu and other such problems.
- Also, have therapeutic properties that make it efficient and effective for curing migraines, common headaches, stress and fatigue.
- Protect against mosquito bites and is widely used in several mosquito repellents.
- Overdose can be dangerous.
- Should not be used by pregnant women.
- Advised to be used as expert advice to avoid any harm in any manner.
Buy Pure Quality From The Best Spearmint Oil Manufacturers
Our name is highly appreciated among Spearmint Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India. Being employed with the most advanced machinery, we understand different industry requirements and provide Organic Spearmint Oil complying with defined industry standards. If you need our quick assistance, please write to us or call the given numbers.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Spearmint Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Spearmint Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Spearmint Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Spearmint Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Spearmint Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Spearmint Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Spearmint Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Spearmint Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Spearmint Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Spearmint Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Spearmint Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Spearmint Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.