Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
- Menthol Powder
Best Menthol Powder Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the most determined Menthol Powder Manufacturers in India. Extracted from the oils of Mentha, a plant in the mint family, Menthol Powder is an organic powder used as a flavouring agent or fragrance in different products. Recognizable for its cooling sensation and healing properties, Menthol Powder is used vastly in making toothpaste, mouthwashes, body balms, lip balms, cough syrups, cold remedies, and more.
It is made using advanced techniques in tandem with accredited quality standards set by the company. Natural Menthol Powder is safe for multiple applications under supervision or as advised. Throughout the processing, we keep strict watch and make sure there is no flaw in the process, and you will get premium quality as promised.
Botanical Name: Mentha Arvinces
Benefits Of Menthol Powder:
- Considered safe for use in cosmetic and beauty products.
- Provide cooling sensation on the skin and provide quick possible relief on sunburns and burn injuries.
- Widely used for making creams, lotions, gels and more skincare products, thanks to their soothing effects.
- Have a pleasant smell and sweet taste that make it suitable for preparing desserts, confectioneries and other food items.
- Relaxes intestinal muscles and cure different digestive issues.
- Used in aromatherapies to soothe the mind and calm the senses down.
- Due to their cooling effects and antibacterial properties, Menthol Powder is used for making toothpaste.
- Menthol Powder Melted helps you stay energized all day long.
- Fight bacteria and block the production of bacterial toxins.
- It kills germs and foul odours in the mouth while preventing plaque buildup.
- Cure a common cold, cough and other respiratory issues.
- Ease cramps and provide relief during menstruation.
- Provide temporary relief from pain and itching due to insect bites and minor cuts.
- Have antibacterial, pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and other health properties that make Pure Menthol Powder safe for pharmaceutical applications.
- Dietary Supplements
- Personal Care
- Hair Care
- Store at room temperature.
- Always use as advised under supervision only.
One-Stop To Buy Menthol Powder Online!
Whether you want Menthol Powder or Menthol Crystals, we are the destination where you will find everything under a roof. Our name is highly credible among the Indian Menthol Powder Suppliers and Exporters from India. We are recognized among clients for providing timely delivery and excellent support. You can send your enquiry to connect with our team.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Menthol Powder Manufacturers in India that extract Menthol Powder from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Menthol Powder that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Menthol Powder properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Menthol Powder is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Menthol Powder before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Menthol Powder while using it. If you use Undiluted Menthol Powder, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Menthol Powder to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Menthol Powder, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Menthol Powder that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Menthol Powder and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.