Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Trusted Shatavari Root Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the best Shatavari Root Manufacturers in India. Also called the “Queen Of Herbs”, Shatavari Root has been used for ages in treating fungal infections, infertility, cancer and depression. It is enriched with medicinal properties and antioxidants that protect against body, skin and hair from free radicals and promote women reproductive health. It comes in different forms and encourages a healthy body and mind.
Being equipped with cutting-edge tools and technologies, we maintain proper hygiene and ensure our offered Dried Shatavari Roots and other Herbal Extracts comply with defined industry norms. It is available in different forms and grades to cater to the distinct needs of Food, Health Care, Pharmaceuticals and Dietary Supplements. We update our resources and manufacturing practices to offer a matchless range in bulk.
Botanical Name: Asparagus racemosus Willd
Pharmacologic Constituents Of Shatavari Roots:
Benefits Of Shatavari Roots:
- Shatavari Root can effectively treat a wide variety of symptoms.
- Safe to be taken orally and as a dietary supplement (as prescribed).
- Being loaded with antioxidant properties and offer protection to the skin against harmful radicals that otherwise leads to wrinkles and damage.
- Shatavari Root can calm the stress to improve overall vitality.
- It regulates female hormones and manages menopausal symptoms (if used as advised).
- It also has a significant role in enhancing milk production and promoting better health.
- Aids in healthy weight loss and helps maintain a healthy body and mind.
- Natural Shatavari Root stimulates insulin production and helps maintain healthy blood sugar.
- Effectively treat common viral infections, coughs and colds.
- Thanks to its bitter principles and coolant nature, Shatavari Root has the characteristics to cure several skin conditions like acne problems.
- It improves muscle mass and is considered a safe and healthy gym supplement.
- Packed with properties that relieve cough, treat diarrhoea and boost your immune system.
- Act as a diuretic and help your body get rid of excess fluid.
- White Shatavari Roots effectively treats gastric ulcers.
Uses Of Shatavari Root:
- Organic Shatavari Root is used to make different food recipes.
- Serve as a significant ingredient in making modern medicines.
- Has been used for a long for traditional and Ayurvedic medicines.
- Used in the beverage industries to make health drinks, teas etc.
- Used widely in making skincare products for targeting acne and ensuring healthy skin.
- Used in hair care products to soothe the scalp and maintain hair colour and lustre.
- Skincare/Hair Care
- Ayurvedic Medicines
- Dietary Supplements
Where To Buy Shatavari Root From?
Shatavari Roots have endless commercial and industrial uses, and if you want it for that purpose in bulk, we have got you covered. We have modern machinery to handle bulk orders without compromising quality. So, if you are still searching for one of the noteworthy Shatavari Roots Suppliers and Exporters from India, we are the name to keep a tab on. To initiate a quick discussion with our team, call us now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Shatavari Root Manufacturers in India that extract Shatavari Root from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Shatavari Root that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Shatavari Root properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Shatavari Root is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Shatavari Root before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Shatavari Root while using it. If you use Undiluted Shatavari Root, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Shatavari Root to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Shatavari Root, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Shatavari Root that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Shatavari Root and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2023 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd.