Mentha Citrata Oil
Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Most Determined Mentha Citrata Oil Manufacturers
Mentha Citrata Oil has become a significant part of various industries. If you are looking for one of the leading Mentha Citrata Oil Manufacturers in India, Silverline Chemicals is the company where you can reach. We follow hygienic practices to process and pack these oils. Steam distilled from the Mentha Citrata Plant, Mentha Citrata Oil has an aromatic fragrance and a sweet fruity taste. It is hence, used widely for flavouring confectionery and other food items. It also adds fragrance to perfume, soaps, shampoos and other cosmetic and personal care products.
The medicinal properties of Bergamot Mint Essential Oil make it work as antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant, and antiseptic. It uplifts the mood, removes fear, and promotes good health of the nervous system. It ideally blends with almost all essential oils and is considered excellent for skin, hair and health.
Botanical Name: Mentha Citrata
- Linalyl Acetate
Benefits Of Mentha Essential Citrata Oil:
- Highly beneficial for the digestive system.
- Repair the cracked heels.
- Heal the upset stomach.
- Kick away the travel sickness.
- Ease sore muscles.
- Promote immune health.
- Offer respiratory support and cooling.
Applications Of Pure Mentha Citrata Oil:
- Skincare: Thanks to the antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of Organic Mentha Citrata Oil, it excellently treats oily and acne-prone skin. Furthermore, it helps prevent common skin infections and itchiness, and hence, widely used in several skincare products like lotions, creams, scrubs etc.
- Hair Care: Mentha Citrata Oil has exceptional qualities that promote healthy hair growth while keeping the roots nourished and moisturized. It adds shine and beautiful fragrance to your hair. Many hair care products manufacturer use this oil for adding quality and fragrance to shampoos, hair oil, masks, conditioners and so forth.
- Health: The oil contains properties that can efficiently cure upset stomach, nausea and other digestive disorders. It now has a crucial role in various modern and Ayurvedic medicines.
- Emotional: Lastly, Pure Mentha Citrata Oil has calming properties that relax and rejuvenate senses and ward off stress, anxiety, fear, depression and more such issues. It is used in aromatherapies for healing and energizing the mind, body and soul.
Looking For Trusted Mentha Citrata Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers And Exporters?
We are not just reputed among reliable Mentha Citrata Oil Manufacturers, but also as one of the top Pure Mentha Citrata Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India. Our dedicated team follows ethical practices to cater to your bulk orders. Our focus is to keep quality unadulterated and ensure that you get only the best. We welcome your bulk enquiries. Place your order today!
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Mentha Citrata Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Mentha Citrata Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Mentha Citrata Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Mentha Citrata Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Mentha Citrata Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Mentha Citrata Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Mentha Citrata Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Mentha Citrata Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Mentha Citrata Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Mentha Citrata Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Mentha Citrata Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Mentha Citrata Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.