Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Leading Lemongrass Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals – one of the leading Lemongrass Oil Manufacturers in India, offers an impeccable range of essential oils. Derived from the fresh or partially dried grass employing the steam distillation process, Lemongrass Oil has a fresh aroma and citrus flavour, which makes the oil significant for Food, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetic, and Personal Care, Dietary Supplement, Beverages and many other industries.
We hygienically extract Pure Lemon Grass Oil using modern machinery following quality norms and standards to satisfy clients. We ensure that their analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal and other properties, purity and effectiveness remain intact.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon
- Geranyl acetate
- Traces of limonene and citral
Benefits Of Lemongrass Oil:
- Loaded with antibacterial properties and is used widely for preventing infections and healing wounds.
- Being packed with antioxidants, Lemongrass Oil has characteristics to fight off free radicals that otherwise damage cells.
- Natural Lemongrass Oil prevents gastric ulcers and cures several digestive disorders.
- Reduce cholesterol and minimize your risk of heart stroke by keeping blood sugar balanced.
- Act as a pain reliever and may relieve stress, anxiety, headache and migraine.
- Reduce oiliness, control shine and is a boon for oily skin.
- Organic Lemongrass Oil has fresh citrus fragrance and is widely used in beauty products.
- Loaded with characteristics that can fight pimple-causing bacteria.
- Pure Lemongrass Oil also has skin purifying properties that detoxify skin properly and ensure clean and clear skin.
- Neutralize damaging free radicals, which can otherwise damage the skin.
- Effective on ringworm and infected sores.
- Prevent scalp infection.
- Deeply cleanses the scalp.
- Remove accumulation of pollutants or dirt in the hair follicles.
- Pure Lemongrass Oil strengthens hair follicles and reduces hair fall.
- Natural Lemon Grass Oil heals and energizes the body and mind.
- Calm your senses and kick the stress and headache away.
- Relaxes and rejuvenates soul, body and mind.
- Personal Care
- Dietary Supplements
Get Lemongrass Oil In Bulk At Wholesale Rates
Our name is appreciated among top-notch Lemongrass Essential Oils Suppliers and Exporters from India. We have resources and capabilities that help us master the trade and meet distinct client preferences. You can drop your direct enquiry via the website or call our experts to discuss more.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Lemongrass Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Lemongrass Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Lemongrass Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Lemongrass Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Lemongrass Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Lemongrass Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Lemongrass Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Lemongrass Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Lemongrass Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Lemongrass Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Lemongrass Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Lemongrass Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.