Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Reputed Lemon Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the noteworthy Lemon Oil Manufacturers in India. Extracted from the skin of the lemon, Lemon Oil is the most common ingredient that you may find in skincare products and aromatherapies. It has a refreshing, energizing and uplifting aroma that attributes to its calming, detoxifying, disinfectant and antifungal properties that can put you in a better mood, improve your health, and can radiate your skin. Since ancient times, BP Lemon Oil has been used as a home remedy to various common causes like stress, anxiety and common headache and has now become a crucial part of modern medicines.
We employ the best machinery and resources in our manufacturing process to ensure you will get an uncompromised quality and 100% organic Lemon Oil. We hygienically process and carefully pack them in a safe container or packaging to prevent spillage and damage during transit. Moreover, we keep our focus intact to keep the quality, purity, effectiveness and natural characteristics of Lemon Essential Oil intact.
Botanical Name: Citrus Limonum
Constituents Of Lemon Oil:
- β -bisabolene
Health Benefits Of Lemon Oil:
- Lemon Essential Oil can reduce morning sickness while improving mental alertness.
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes and is the best product to add to the skincare regimen.
- Freshen up the laundry and is used vastly for making detergents and liquid washers.
- Considered an effective hair tonic that can kick off dandruff while strengthening the hair.
- Organic Lemon Oil contains components that can kick away stress, depression and anxiety to put you in a lighter and healthier mood.
- Moreover, the antibacterial properties of Pure Lemon Oil enhance its healing power and make it a vital ingredient in various skin care products. It helps one get healthier and glowing skin.
- Give a quick relief from several pains and have excellent demand in aromatherapies.
- Besides eliminating stress, it helps one feel more concentrated and attentive.
- Natural Lemon Oil effectively treats skin, prevents acne breakouts and reduces the signs of ageing.
- Have antifungal and antibacterial properties, and hence, promote faster-wound healing (only if used as advised).
- Lemon Oil is a significant ingredient in Ayurvedic remedies and has become crucial in modern medicines.
Uses Of Lemon Oil:
- Pure Lemon Oil is used to make cosmetic products like sunscreen, skin lotions, moisturizers, face serums, face cream and so forth.
- Used for adding fragrance and characteristics to hair shampoo, oil, hair masks, hair serum and more.
- Widely used in perfumery items like scented candles, perfumes, deodorants, balms etc.
- Lime Oil is used to make modern and Ayurvedic medicines because of their ability to cure varied common health ailments.
- Add value, fragrance and taste to the food, confectioneries and more and is used in various recipes.
- Used in aromatherapies for reducing stress and calming senses.
Where To Buy Lemon Oil?
Finding the best and 100% Pure Lemon Oil is easier said than done. Well, the good news is that we have got you covered. Being reputed among the leading Organic Lemon Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India, we offer organic oils and assure prompt delivery and excellent customer support. You can reach us to buy different essential oils, including this Lemon Oil, at wholesale rates possible. Call us now to initiate the discussion with our experts now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Lemon Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Lemon Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Lemon Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Lemon Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Lemon Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Lemon Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Lemon Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Lemon Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Lemon Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Lemon Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Lemon Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Lemon Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.