Laurel Seed Oil
Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Trustworthy Laurel Seed Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals today has a prominent reputation among the leading Laurel Seed Oil Manufacturers in India. Yielded from the seeds and leaves of the laurel tree, Laurel Seed Oil possesses antispasmodic, antiseptic, antiviral and analgesic properties that make it highly effective for varied purposes. Pure Laurel Oil is obtained using the steam distillation extraction process at our in-house facility under strict supervision, which helps us keep quality and hygienic parameters intact.
Being loaded with sophisticated machinery and a skilled workforce, we hygienically process and provide Organic Laurel Seed Oil in different grades and quantities to cater to varied client requirements. It blends well with Citrus, Lavender, Peppermint, Clove and many other oils for ensuring maximum effectiveness and better results.
Botanical Name: Laurus nobilis
- a-Terpinyl Acetate
Benefits Of Laurel Seed Oils:
- It is expectorant and effectively cleans phlegm and mucus within your respiratory tracts.
- Organic Laurel Seed Oil provides relief against different respiratory issues.
- Have antibacterial and antiseptic properties and can effectively kill bacteria causing common viral and flu.
- Natural Laurel Seed Oil regulates the menstrual flow and offers quick relief from painful cramps.
- Being loaded with analgesic properties, Laurel Seed Oil provides joint, muscle, headache and other common pain relief.
- It also heals wounds faster and keeps them away from getting infected further.
- The oil is also loaded with potent insect repellent properties that keep the surroundings clean and pest-free.
- It is used in hair care products for promoting hair growth and preventing dandruff and flaky scalp.
- Pure Laurel Seed Oil effectively target acne and cure problematic skin infections that can otherwise cause more damage.
Uses Of Laurel Seed Oil:
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Personal Care
Where To Buy Laurel Seed Oil Online?
You can buy high-quality Laurel Seed Essential Oil in bulk for all your commercial and industrial applications with us, and we assure you will not be disappointed. Thanks to consistency and commitment to client satisfaction, we are now counted among the Laurel Seed Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India. You can dial our number to begin a direct discussion with the team.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Laurel Seed Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Laurel Seed Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Laurel Seed Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Laurel Seed Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Laurel Seed Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Laurel Seed Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Laurel Seed Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Laurel Seed Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Laurel Seed Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Laurel Seed Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Laurel Seed Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Laurel Seed Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.