Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Trusted Terpineol Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals - one of the top-notch Terpineol Oil Manufacturers in India is reckoned for offering the goodness of nature with its wide range of essential oils. Derived via steam distillation of pine leaves, Organic Terpineol Essential Oil is known for its colourless appearance, purity, natural characteristics and effectiveness. The precise composition, soothing aroma, and prolonged shelf life of the Natural Terpineol Oil make it practical for varied applications in Food, Chemical, Cosmetic, Personal Care, Aromatherapy, and Pharmaceuticals.
We have a rich manufacturing infrastructure and skilled professionals in our team to handle everything from safe extraction, processing, testing to hygienic packaging of Essential Oils. We do not compromise quality and thoroughly follow a strict procedure to provide Organic Terpineol Oil without additives or artificial components. We also test their authenticity and effectiveness on various grounds to ensure clients will get only the best.
Botanical Name: Pinus
The mixture of Isomeric forms of:
Benefits Of Terpineol Oil:
- Natural Terpineol Oil is a viscous and transparent liquid and gets crystallized with ease.
- Highly soluble in alcohol and slightly soluble in water.
- It is considered a highly naturally occurring monoterpene alcohol.
- Have a gentle fragrance and is free from any adulterations.
- Known for reducing inflammation due to common issues.
- Slow down the growth of abnormal cells.
- Effectively alleviate certain types of pain and support digestive health.
Uses Of Terpineol Oil:
- Used as a flavouring agent in food industries.
- It is considered a common ingredient in making several cosmetic items.
- Pure Terpineol Oil is best for personal care products
- Used in making cleanser, detergent, soaps and other cleaning products.
- Terpineol Essential Oil is significant in aromatherapies for their ability to uplift mood and reduce stress.
- Widely used in pharmaceuticals due to their antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Terpineol Oil also has applications in the enameling of glassware.
- Have high demand in Paper, Protective Coatings, Printing Inks and Mining Industry.
- Should be kept in an airtight container.
- Store in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Always take expert advice before using it.
Buy 100% Organic Terpineol Oil With Us!
Our name is trusted among top Pure Terpineol Oils Suppliers and Exporters from India. Being enriched with advanced resources and manufacturing expertise, we ensure that our products comply with industry standards before getting the final nod for delivery. You can call our experts to initiate a one-to-one conversation.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Terpineol Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Terpineol Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Terpineol Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Terpineol Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Terpineol Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Terpineol Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Terpineol Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Terpineol Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Terpineol Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Terpineol Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Terpineol Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Terpineol Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.