Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Trusted Terpineol Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals - one of the top-notch Terpineol Oil Manufacturers in India is reckoned for offering the goodness of nature with its wide range of essential oils. Derived via steam distillation of pine leaves, Organic Terpineol Essential Oil is known for its colourless appearance, purity, natural characteristics and effectiveness. The precise composition, soothing aroma, and prolonged shelf life of the Natural Terpineol Oil make it practical for varied applications in Food, Chemical, Cosmetic, Personal Care, Aromatherapy, and Pharmaceuticals.
We have a rich manufacturing infrastructure and skilled professionals in our team to handle everything from safe extraction, processing, testing to hygienic packaging of Essential Oils. We do not compromise quality and thoroughly follow a strict procedure to provide Organic Terpineol Oil without additives or artificial components. We also test their authenticity and effectiveness on various grounds to ensure clients will get only the best.
Botanical Name: Pinus
The mixture of Isomeric forms of:
Benefits Of Terpineol Oil:
- Natural Terpineol Oil is a viscous and transparent liquid and gets crystallized with ease.
- Highly soluble in alcohol and slightly soluble in water.
- It is considered a highly naturally occurring monoterpene alcohol.
- Have a gentle fragrance and is free from any adulterations.
- Known for reducing inflammation due to common issues.
- Slow down the growth of abnormal cells.
- Effectively alleviate certain types of pain and support digestive health.
Uses Of Terpineol Oil:
- Used as a flavouring agent in food industries.
- It is considered a common ingredient in making several cosmetic items.
- Pure Terpineol Oil is best for personal care products
- Used in making cleanser, detergent, soaps and other cleaning products.
- Terpineol Essential Oil is significant in aromatherapies for their ability to uplift mood and reduce stress.
- Widely used in pharmaceuticals due to their antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Terpineol Oil also has applications in the enameling of glassware.
- Have high demand in Paper, Protective Coatings, Printing Inks and Mining Industry.
- Should be kept in an airtight container.
- Store in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Always take expert advice before using it.
Buy 100% Organic Terpineol Oil With Us!
Our name is trusted among top Pure Terpineol Oils Suppliers and Exporters from India. Being enriched with advanced resources and manufacturing expertise, we ensure that our products comply with industry standards before getting the final nod for delivery. You can call our experts to initiate a one-to-one conversation.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.