Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
- Methyl Salicylate
Trustworthy Methyl Salicylate Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the best Methyl Salicylate Manufacturers in India. Methyl Salicylate is a colourless liquid available in multiple packaging for varied commercial and industrial purposes. Due to their ability to provide temporary relief of muscles or joint pains, Methyl Salicylate is widely used in pharmaceuticals for making medicines.
Formulated and extracted using sophisticated technology using alkali catalyzed reaction, Methyl Salicylate Camphor is accurately composite and is available in precise pH with exquisite aroma and effectiveness. We check the quality before giving a final nod for delivery and pack them following standard norms to ensure safety during transit.
Botanical Name: Wintergreen Oil
Benefits Of Methyl Salicylate:
- Also used as a flavouring agent.
- Used as a topical pain reliever.
- Natural Methyl Salicylate provides pain and inflammation relief.
- Soothe the body, and its aroma can uplift mood.
- Widely used for producing toothpaste, candies and mouthwashes.
- Methyl Salicylate works wonderfully in dental products because of the antibacterial properties that can control plaque and gingivitis.
- Used in mouthwashes and toothpaste.
- Used in making medicines for joint and muscle pain.
- Used in cosmetic properties to cure several skin ailments.
- Thanks to its distinct taste, it is used as a flavoring agent in chewing gums.
- Used to add fragrance in various products like shampoos, hair oil, creams and perfumes.
- Use only as directed under strict supervision.
- Do not apply on open wounds or skin that is blistered, cracked or damaged.
- Keep it away from eyes, mouth, nose, rectum and genitals.
One-Stop To Find Pure Methyl Salicylate Online
Fostered by a team of skilled professionals, we have been able to mount such great heights and become trusted Pure Methyl Salicylate Suppliers and Exporters from India. Since the day we have started this journey, our focus is to ensure that you get premium quality, and we follow ethical manufacturing practices to keep that intact. Connect with our experts to start the communication now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Methyl Salicylate Manufacturers in India that extract Methyl Salicylate from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Methyl Salicylate that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Methyl Salicylate properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Methyl Salicylate is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Methyl Salicylate before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Methyl Salicylate while using it. If you use Undiluted Methyl Salicylate, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Methyl Salicylate to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Methyl Salicylate, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Methyl Salicylate that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Methyl Salicylate and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.