Wheat Germ Oil
Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Well-Reckoned Wheat Germ Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals is one of the well-known Wheat Germ Oil Manufacturers in India. Yielded from the kernel of the wheat core using a cold-pressed extraction process, Wheat Germ Oil has golden yellow to amber-brown colour and is safe for cooking and baking delicious recipes. It is also suitable for skin care and hair care applications. Being packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals, Wheat Germ Oil can be used in pharmaceuticals for various health benefits.
Processed at our in-house facility using modern machines, Organic Wheat Germ Oil is pure, effective and free from additives and contaminants. We maintain hygiene in the process and conventionally pack it to the prolonged shelf life of Natural Wheat Germ Oil and ensure safety during transit. Our experts test quality carefully and provide 100% organic range as promised.
Botanical Name: Triticum vulgare
- Linoleic acid (omega-6)
- Palmitic acid
- Oleic acid
- Linolenic acid (omega-3)
Benefits Of Wheat Germ Oil:
- Being an excellent source of Vitamin E, Organic Wheat Germ Oil is your skin’s BAE that protects it against radical damage.
- Wheatgerm Carrier Oil opens up clogged pores and acts as an incredible cleanser that seals moisture and help you get rid of excess sebum.
- Being rich in Octacosanol, Wheat Germ Oil limits cholesterol production that promotes excellent cardiovascular health.
- It is rich in Vitamin E that builds collagen production to provide your skin with the right firmness, shine and structure.
- Pure Wheat Germ Oil helps heal cracked and scarred skin.
- It provides natural hydration and keeps the skin tone balanced.
- Used as a significant ingredient that maintains healthy hair and promotes hair growth.
- It is loaded with anti-ageing properties that repair damaged skin tissues and promote new and healthy tissue growth.
- Help in preventing and delaying diabetes that adds to your overall health.
- Wheat Germ Essential Oil is excellent for massaging and can be used combined with aromatherapies.
Uses Of Wheat Germ Oil:
- Used for making face creams, cleansers, masks and face oils to ensure healthy and radiant skin.
- Used for making shampoo, conditioners, hair packs and serums for helping you get healthy, long and shiny hair.
- Used for making food and confectionery items as flavour and fragrance and for increasing the nutritional value of the food.
100% Pure Wheat Germ Oil At Wallet-Friendly Rates!
Being noteworthy among Pure Wheat Germ Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India, we don’t think twice before going a little extra to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Our company can be considered for bulk orders, as we can meet them within a stipulated time frame. Dial our number to enquire with us now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Wheat Germ Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Wheat Germ Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Wheat Germ Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Wheat Germ Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Wheat Germ Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Wheat Germ Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Wheat Germ Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Wheat Germ Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Wheat Germ Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Wheat Germ Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Wheat Germ Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Wheat Germ Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.