Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Eminent Eucalyptus Oil Manufacturers
Looking for one of the eminent Eucalyptus Oil Manufacturers in India? Silverline Chemicals is a team of skilled professionals committed to carefully formulating and providing an organic range of essential oils. Steam distilled from the leaves, branches and young twigs of Eucalyptus Globulus Tree, Eucalyptus Oil used in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, personal care, oral care and many other industries. This oil has a transparent to pale yellowish colour with a camphoraceous aroma, known for healing properties and is often used as traditional medicine for curing various ailments.
We keep up with the quality and industry norms to offer Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil to let industries reap all their benefits efficiently. Best known for its woodsy-sweet scent, Lemon Eucalyptus Oil boasts many health properties, including decongestant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antispasmodic, antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial, and that’s why you can find them almost everywhere.
- 1, 8-Cineole (More Than 70%)
- Pellandrene (Less Than 1.5%)
Unique Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil:
- Have potent characteristics to heal the mind, cure headaches and improve blood circulation, which relaxes the body and fights tiredness.
- Able to cure respiratory disorders like common cough, cold, flu, congestion and asthma.
- Act as a natural disinfectant to cure conditions like diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Moreover, Pure Eucalyptus Oil can control blood sugar levels and is used to manage the symptoms of diabetes.
- Ease the symptoms of herpes, reduce pain and speed up the healing process.
- Fight the germs, prevent plaque buildup and freshen breath.
- Organic Eucalyptus Oil can reduce pain and inflammation and eases overall joint pain.
- It prevents infections and speeds up wound healing.
- Disinfect your home and keep the bugs away.
- Suitable for burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice and skin infections.
- Clear the mind and increase focus and concentration.
Applications Of Eucalyptus Oil:
- Pharma Sector: Used in different medicines.
- Skincare Industry: Work as a significant component for making lotions, creams and moisturizers.
- Personal Care Industry: Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil used to add fragrance and quality to perfume, shampoos, hair masks, serums, conditioner and oil.
- Food: Used as a flavoring agent in confectioneries, baked foods and beverages.
- Cosmetics: It is used in various cosmetic items for keeping your skin fresh, glowing and healthy.
- Oral Care Products: Organic Eucalyptus Oil is also used for flavoring and freshens up toothpaste and mouthwashes.
- Home Care Products: Being a disinfectant, Pure Eucalyptus Oil is used for making cleaners, sprays and more.
- Keep away from children.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding moms should only take it after proper consultation.
- Keep away from eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas.
Get Eucalyptus Oil Online Now!
Whether you want Eucalyptus Oil for commercial or industrial purposes, we are the company where you should be. Despite the competition, we today have a distinct presence among established Eucalyptus Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India. If you have any queries, please feel free to have words with our experts. We are here to assist. We take the responsibility of timely delivery and provide exceptional support. Ring us to enquire more!
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Eucalyptus Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Eucalyptus Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Eucalyptus Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Eucalyptus Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Eucalyptus Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Eucalyptus Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Eucalyptus Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Eucalyptus Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Eucalyptus Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Eucalyptus Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Eucalyptus Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Eucalyptus Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.