Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Best Castor Oil Manufacturers
Silverline Chemicals – one of the counted Castor Oil Manufacturers in India, offers an extensive range of Essential Oils to Pharmaceutical, Food, Cosmetic, Personal Care and many other industries. Derived using the cold-pressed method from the castor bean, known as Ricinus communis, Castor Oil is natural oil with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and moisturizing properties that demonstrate several benefits. It is colourless to pale yellow with a very mild odour, and being rich in ricinoleic acid, omega-6 and 9, offers several health, skin and hair benefits.
We have the most sophisticated tools, technologies and other resources that help us keep hygiene and industry standards intact. It ensures safe extraction and handling that prolong the shelf life of Castor Beans Oil. Moreover, we use standard and customized packaging for keeping the Organic Castor Oil safe against contaminants and other external damages.
Botanical Name: Ricinus communis
Potential Benefits Of Castor Oil:
- Because of the antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of Castor Oil, it combats acne and helps to get clear skin.
- Loaded with fatty acids, Castor Essential Oil can boost smoothness and softness in the skin and is widely used by skincare products manufacturers.
- Balance skin complexion and deeply moisturize the skin.
- It lessens wrinkles, boosts collagen production and reduces the signs of ageing while making skin look supple and radiant.
- Useful for treating irritated skin and protecting against bacterial infections.
- Castor Oil contains triglycerides that help maintain moisture and keep skin hydrated.
- Remove dirt from the skin and maintain a healthy texture.
- Promote blood flow to the scalp and promote healthier hair.
- Boost hair growth and keep the dry and irritated scalp moisturized.
- Have antibacterial and antifungal properties that help kick dandruff off the scalp.
- Castor Oil can boost white blood cells in the body, which strengthens the immune system and infection-fighting capabilities.
- It ensures proper blood flow or blood circulation within the body, which is essential for good health.
- Beneficial as a laxative and promote better bowel movement and digestion.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, Castor Essential Oil can provide relief from aching muscles and joints.
Applications Of Organic Castor Oil:
Counted among top-tier Hydrogenated Castor Oil Manufacturers, we promise natural quality Peppermint Oil to different industries, including:
- Personal Care
- Coating Manufacturing Industry
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Industry
How To Use?
- Use it with the help of a diffuser.
- Can be applied to the skin.
- Keep it away from children.
- Should be avoided by pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and other sensitive areas.
- Recommended to be used as advised by the experts.
Where To Head To Buy Castor Oil In India?
By overcoming plenty of challenges, we have come a long way and evolved as one of the trusted Industrial Castor Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India. We promise to provide 100% pure and natural Castor Oil, free from herbicidal residues, pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. We can make it available in bulk quantity for different industries. Drop your direct enquiry from the website to get assistance from the experts.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Castor Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Castor Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Castor Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Castor Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Castor Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Castor Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Castor Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Castor Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Castor Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Castor Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Castor Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Castor Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2023 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved. Website Designed & SEO By Webclick® Digital Pvt. Ltd. Website Designing Company India.