Manufacturers Of Mint Products | Essential Oils | Herbal Extracts
Leading Lavender Oil Manufacturers
Since its inception, Silverline Chemicals have come a long way and become the best Lavender Oil Manufacturers in India. Extracted from the stem, leaves and flower buds of the lavender plant using the steam distillation process; Lavender Oil contains a floral and sweet aroma. Since it is an aromatic oil with antidepressants, antioxidants, sedatives and soothing properties, Natural Lavender Oil incorporates for making medicines, cosmetics, personal care products, perfumeries, and aromatherapies.
Organic Lavender Oil is highly versatile and blends well with other oils. We use modern machinery for processing and extracting COA Lavender Oil and make sure they comply with industry norms to provide premium quality at wholesale prices. The latest processing methodologies help us to ensure purity, effectiveness, accurate formulation, eco-friendly nature and longer shelf life with no side effects. Moreover, we provide them in tamperproof packing to prevent damage during transit.
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Composite Of Lavender Oil:
- Linalyl Acetate
- Lavandulyl Acetate
- 3-Octanyl Acetate
Benefits Of Lavender Oil:
- Help get clear skin by reducing acne and scars.
- Effectively heal the various mind and nervous related issues.
- Lavender Essential Oil eliminates the toxic and unwanted materials from the body.
- Treat mosquito and insect bites and instantly reduce the pain.
- Have anti-inflammatory properties and is widely used in various medicines.
- Promote hair growth and remove lice, lice eggs, and nits.
- Lavender Oil boost digestion and keep stomach ache away.
- Manage stress and improve overall sleep.
- Combat fungal infections and have good wound healing properties.
- Natural Lavender Oil prevents hair fall and foster hair growth.
- Give you a natural glow and slow down the sign of ageing.
- Fight respiratory disorders and ward off common cold, flu, cough and throat infection.
Uses Of Lavender Oil:
- Skincare: Lavender Oil properties make them suitable for soothing bruises and skin irritations. It heals damaged or broken skin and is ideal for making skincare products.
- Hair Care: Contain characteristics that promote hair growth, prevent baldness and keep dandruff away while moisturizing the scalp. It has been utilized widely for making shampoo, oil, hair mask and other hair care products.
- Aromatherapy: Pure Lavender Oil allows the body and mind to relax, and its divine aroma can calm the mind. It is used in aromatherapies for relaxing and rejuvenating the body, mind and senses.
Buy Lavender Oil Online Now!
If you have bulk demand for Essential Oil, we, one of the reputable Organic Lavender Oil Suppliers and Exporters from India, can cater to your needs. Ping us to initiate a quick discussion with our experts now.
Silverline Chemicals is one of the prominent Lavender Oil Manufacturers in India that extract Lavender Oil from different parts of the plant, including leaves, bark, flowers, twigs, and fruits, by the process of steam/hydro distillation. We have an in-house manufacturing unit equipped with advanced resources, modern techniques, and skilled professionals to maintain quality, longevity, and natural properties. We have bulk quantities ready to dispatch in our inventory for you. So don’t go here and there? We are a call away from you.
Here is the list of various products we offer:
- Indian Basil Oil
- Lime Oil
- Isoeugenol Oil
- Levomenthol Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Clove Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Lavender Oil
Here is the list of various health benefits of Lavender Oil that makes it the choice of all.
- Help to uplift your mood.
- Reduce overall stress level.
- Improve your sleep habit
- Cure insomnia and mild headaches
- Act as a natural repellent
- Reduce skin irritation and inflammation
- Improve skin appearance.
- Boost the immune system.
To maintain the Lavender Oil properly, here are the various steps that help you to keep it safe.
- Store in dark glass bottles to avoid sunlight
- Store them in a refrigerator.
- Keep the cap of the bottle tightly closed
- Avoid storing on easily-damaged surfaces
The Lavender Oil is harmful if you don’t use it properly. So it is better to learn about the safety precautions first. Here are some safety tips for you.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Don't exceed 30- to 60-minute intervals while diffusing
- Diffuse in well-ventilated areas.
- Never use photosensitizing Lavender Oil before UV exposure.
- Always wash your hands after using them.
Yes. It is necessary to dilute the Lavender Oil while using it. If you use Undiluted Lavender Oil, it will cause harm to your skin and also cause severe irritation or sensitization. It is important to dilute the Lavender Oil to decrease the health risks.
If you prefer our Lavender Oil, don’t worry about their safety. We are committed to offering 100% organic Lavender Oil that helps you to a great extent. Also, we guide you on how to use it so that, no adverse effects on your body. So switch with our Lavender Oil and relax about its safety.
Copyright © 2022 Silverline Chemicals | All Rights Reserved.